   XML 1.1 documents

I'm aware that it's early in the Candidate Recommendation phase, but has
anyone yet created a collection of documents for anything resembling XML
1.1 conformance testing?

I'm interested in several classes of documents:
* legal XML 1.0 documents which contain unescaped C1 characters
* documents which have illegal names for XML 1.0 but are legal in 1.1
* documents which have illegal names for both XML 1.0 and 1.1
* documents which contain the C0 characters, making them illegal for 1.0
     but legal (except for x00 in XML 1.1)

I'm particularly interested in documents which contain surrogates and
combining characters.

I can synthesize all of these if I need to do so, but 'real-life' cases
would be especially good and even having cases concocted by others may
keep me from falling into problems caused by over-simple test cases.

If no one's done this yet, it might be a good time to set up a simple
repository.  Is anyone interested in such a project?  I can host files
at simonstl.com, SourceForge might be an option, or maybe the W3C is
already working on something like this and hasn't yet published it (or I
haven't found it.)

Simon St.Laurent - SSL is my TLA
http://simonstl.com may be my URI
http://monasticxml.org may be my ascetic URI
urn:oid:1.3.6.1.4.1.6320 is another possibility altogether