   RE: [xml-dev] The Browser Wars are Dead! Long Live the Browser Wa rs!

Blanchard not Balnchard.

Sorry for the typo. I hate misspelling names.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerben Rampaart (Casnet Brussel) [mailto:Gerben@Casnet.net]
Sent: 23 October 2002 14:26
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] The Browser Wars are Dead! Long Live the Browser
Wa rs!

>Which implies that Java isn't really powerful enough to do whats needed
>as it exists today and you're already scraping up against the wall.

Just wondering: What DO you think is an acceptable programming language
(criteria: OO and good XML manipulation)? And why is Java then so widely
accepted if it breaks all balnchard laws? Is there perhaps a great shortage
of Judges who uphold these laws? Or is it simply so that it is too confusing
for the jury ...

Gerben.