   Re: [xml-dev] What is XML For?

OK, but I model business process entities using entities and
relationships.  I animate business process actions using software -
typically binding behavior to these entities.

XML appears not to be a good match for the kind of data used to
automate business or represent structure information.  So what's it
for?  Because its not at all convenient for working with business data.
  Its too weird.