   Re: [xml-dev] What is XML For?

On Thu, 2002-10-24 at 03:33, Trevor Croll wrote:
> XMl is a way for  applications to exchange datastructures, it is this
> simple.

That's not accurate IMO.

You can say that "I see XML as a way to exchange datastructures between
applications" or "XML can be used as a way to exchange datastructures"
but you can't redefine what XML is...

Eric
--
Curious about Relax NG? My book in progress is waiting your review!
                                   http://books.xmlschemata.org/relaxng/