   RE: [xml-dev] Could you guys tell me any excellent XML-based site ?

XML-based? Probably a fair proportion of the sites you see every day will
use XML somewhere behind the scenes, though what the browser gets may not be
XML. Excellent? No comment.

Rather perversely the W3C's XML home page [1] is written in transitional
HTML, but their HTML home page [2] is strict XML.
Also don't forget that XML on the web doesn't have to mean XHTML - for
instance here's [3]
an all-SVG site.

Cheers,
Danny.