   Re: [xml-dev] Why transformNode method does not work on some machines wi

Hi Collin,

I suggest that, particularly for longer questions like these, you
include the question in the *body* of your message rather than
cramming it into the subject line.

> Why transformNode method does not work on some machines with
> IE5.0?But it works all well on my machine(IE 5.0).

It probably depends on what version of MSXML you have installed, and
in what way, on your machines. I suspect that it works on your machine
because you have MSXML3 installed, possibly in replace mode, and that
it doesn't work on the other machines because they don't.

Have a read of the MSXML FAQ at:

  http://www.netcrucible.com/xslt/msxml-faq.htm

for details.

Cheers,