   RE: [xml-dev] [ANN] "Future of Software and Databases" NetSeminar (Decem

At 05:24 PM 10/26/2002 -0700, Jeff Lowery wrote:
>There are Trolls, and then there are those who are just trollish.

There are different kinds of troll as well.  Mailing list trolls don't
bother me nearly so much as bridge trolls collecting tolls or blocking my way.

I've flipped the bozo switch prematurely myself too many times.  I'd
actually like to see this list get more exposure to people with different
perspectives.  It often seem like the world's all right if people on
xml-dev can understand a problem, but the world outside of xml-dev is often
much less happy.

Simon St.Laurent
"Every day in every way I'm getting better and better." - Emile Coue