   Re: [xml-dev] Documenting XSLT (Was: Note from the Troll)

Jeni
  A documentation element (or a documentation namespace, which I'd
  prefer) would enable me to stick *structured* documentation *within* a
  template to explain a particular chunk of code.

yes I was going to mention the xsl:fallback technique but left it out
for brevity's sake.

> A documentation element (or a documentation namespace, which I'd
> prefer)

not sure how you'd see a documentation namespace working, you mean that
any element in the specified namespace would be ignored by the
stylesheet? Given that you'd presumably fill up the wrapper element with
docbook or xhtml or something, I'm not sure having a method of declaring
documentation (as opposed to extension) namespaces would really be extra
functionality over an xsl:documentation element would it? But perhaps
you have a use in mind...

David