   Re: [xml-dev] Feedback requested- COLAG

Hi Rahul,

I have started looking at your site expecting to read about yet another
cool XML goodie and I must say I have been quite surprised to find what
looks like a complete framework for a message based XML computing
environment.

What I find most interesting is to see how many of the existing XML
specifications you've used in your proposal: it looks like all was
already there and that you've just had to take the pain to create the
additional glue to integrate all this.

I have not finished reading the tutorial yet (and I am not sure I'll
have enough time right now) but I wanted to say as a first feedback that
your approach looks quite original (reminding things I had seen under
different angles in products such as 4Suite or Logilab's Ornicar or
maybe even Biztalk Server) and that if I hadn't answered before that's
just because there was too much to read, so much that I am not yet sure
what to think about your project :-) ...

I have just a first quick question to ask right now: you are saying that
you have developed this technology. Do you have a reference
implementation with which one could play to get a more concrete idea?

Also, under which licence do you plan to release the specs and the
implementation?

Thanks

Eric
--
Did you know it? Python has now a Relax NG (partial) implementation.
                                          http://advogato.org/proj/xvif/