   Re: RE: RE: [xml-dev] XML/RDF

11/4/2002 2:48:17 PM, "Danny Ayers" <danny666@virgilio.it> wrote:

>I'm sure there are plenty of other examples (like Mozilla and the thousands
>of RSS 1.0 syndicated feeds...).

Thanks for the factlets ...

As for Mozilla (dmoz.org?) and RSS 1.0, to what extent are these simply XML
formats that just happen to be RDF-friendly, as far as most users
are concerned?  In other words, what can I do with RSS 1.0 or dmoz.org
data because it is RDF?  (Please don't say "use any RDF tool to process
it" :-) I don't have no stinkin' RDF tools around because I can't think of
anything useful to do with them!... I'm asking what concrete
applications/ontologies/whatever can be brought to bear on these specific
data sources)