   RE: [xml-dev] XML/RDF

Mike has already expressed some of the thoughts that led to my original
comment. Looking at the article, it seems the intention is to state that
making an application RDF-friendly involves overly restricting ones
markup and supplication to RDF. If I had written such an article, I'd
probably have leaned more towards showing people how to design their XML
documents so it is easy to transform them to RDF using XSLT or some
similar mechanism.

At least that's what I learned from the backlash against RSS 1.0.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Never make anything simple and efficient when a way can be found to make

rights.