   Re: [xml-dev] XML IDE on Linux

On Thu, 2002-11-07 at 02:33, George Cristian Bina wrote:
> You can try <oXygen/>.

Buna ziua George,

I investigated the oXygen evaluation on windows yesterday. It's XPath
tool told me that // is not a valid XPath expression! It told me the
same thing for expressions such as string(/root) !

I couldn't find any multi stylesheet support in the transformation setup
dialog. I stopped looking at that point, especially since it's only free
beer.

Ciau,
Rob