len

From: AndrewWatt2000@aol.com [mailto:AndrewWatt2000@aol.com]

I think you may excessively unimpressed!! ... I think this *could* be a brilliant little application of technology.

But since I haven't actually seen this thing in action I am speculating.

By capturing human-drawn shapes (writing or other annotation) on a tablet PC where there may be a diagram of an industrial plant, component etc etc a human can annotate exactly in relation to the diagram and transmit the annotations to whichever colleague needs them. Assuming the SVG was set up to animate to hide / show the annotations ... and the same for any annotated responses sent back again ... there could be a superb tool for interaction with remote sites.

Take a look at the workflow scenarios on the Corel site too. www.corel.grafigo.

To me it makes eminently good sense to leave the decipherment of the human doodlings to the human brain. If you can capture the shapes and their position faithfully you avoid the training phenomenon for the computer altogether.

At least that's how I hope it works. :)