   RE: [xml-dev] Microsoft on XML

>Actually, I'm quite definitely not interested in marketing blather.

Sorry.  I thought it was really great that he singled out XML.  I
haven't heard them market a non-Microsoft technology before and haven't
seen the commercials you are referring to.  I respect your opinion and
will think twice before putting up pure marketing info again, even if it
is XML.  If I decide to put something up that contains technical info
but also has some marketing fluff in it then I'll only put a one line
URL instead of a few paragraphs. Is that better, or do you think even a
one line URL isn't appropriate?

Pam Ammond
Empowering You!

website: http://www.empoweringyou.com
Please check out the "Wow! Look At Windows XP" book I wrote at
http://www.windowsxpbook.com