   Re: [xml-dev] Re: End of the Web browser era? And an opportunity for SVG

> In a message dated 14/11/2002 16:45:49 GMT Standard Time, andrzej@chaeron.com
> writes:
>

> > > An SVG interface to Web services anyone?
> >
> > An ugly thought.
> >
> > Andrzej Jan Taramina
> > Chaeron Corporation: Enterprise System Solutions
> > http://www.chaeron.com
>
> Andrzej,
>
> A sweeping comment. Care to expand on what you meant and/or justify your
> comment?

What is it exactly you think he's sweeping?

He just said he finds the idea of an SVG interface to Web services an ugly
thought.  I must say I agree.  Why would anyone have to explain or justify why
they find something ugly?  It's a self-contained thought.

Python&XML column: 2. Introducing PyXML - http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/09/25/p
y.html
The Past, Present and Future of Web Services 1 - http://www.webservices.org/ind
ex.php/article/articleview/663/1/24/