   Re: [xml-dev] RDDL/RDF - no RDF tax?

Uche,

thanks for parsing that, it looks like your parser wants an rdf:ID="XSD"
rather than ID="XSD" ... shame on you since you brought that issue up (ID vs
rdf:ID), also I forgot the rdf:parseType="Literal" on the <rddl:prose>
property.

In any case since the new http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-syntax-grammar/ is Nov 8,
2002 we can't be too picky that you've not updated your parser :-)))

Jonathan

"http://example.org/L.xsd";),

http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/09/25/p
http://www.webservices.org/ind