len

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi [mailto:kk@kohsuke.org]

> deprecating the use of DTDs.    I don't think you can use RELAX
> with .NET either but will be delighted to be proven wrong.

It's kind of late, but indeed you can use RELAX NG with .NET.
See

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=29938&release_id=96258

It doesn't come with W3C XML Schema datatypes support, so the usefulness
will be somewhat limited. Also, the situation is much better in Java both
in terms of quality and number of implementations.