   Re: [xml-dev] more QName madness

Sorry to be dense, but I just don't see how having a scheme name
registry will solve, or even ameliorate, the interoperable
implementation of scheme semantics.  At the end of the day, all we
have is natural language documentation to define scheme semantics, and
the obvious place to put such documentation is at the scheme namespace
URI.  Are you saying that scheme registration should _require_ scheme
semantics documentation?

ht