   XSL transformation

Hi All

I have an XSL file say NameList.xsl which picks
transforms an XML file say Names.xml.

The Names.xml is like,

<Name>
  <Names>aaaa bbbb cccc dddd eeee ffff gggg hhhh iiii
jjjj kkkk llll mmmm nnnn oooo pppp qqqq rrrr ssss tttt
uuuu vvvv wwww xxxx yyyy zzzz</FirstNames>
</Name>

My Xsl file has to pick up the Names node and do a
substring and pick each value in the <Names> tag. Each
value is of 4 characters and each value is seperated
by a space.

I am tryin to write a <xsl:foreach
select='Name/Names'>
and then do a substring on the element value. Can
someone guide me through how to go about with this.

I tried to do

<xsl:value-of select="substring(Name/Names,0,4)"/>
<xsl:value-of select="substring(Name/Names,4,4)"/>

Thanks in Advance
Nischal