   RE: [xml-dev] Which web server to use for XML programming?

> Hi All
>
>   I am a chinese engineer,and just start to study XML,Can
> anyone tell me which server should I use for it?

Try to leave that decision until later. A good principle in software
engineering is "late binding", which means that you keep the choice of
components open as long as you possibly can: the later you make the
choice, the more information you will have when you make it.

The main choice you have to make now (or soon) is between the Microsoft
platform and the Java platform. This is usually a political/commercial
decision, not a technical one.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@ntlworld.com