From: Priscilla Walmsley [mailto:priscilla@walmsley.com]
Sent: den 20 november 2002 13:23
To: 'Peter Bergstrom'
Cc: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Namespaces and XML Schema validation

Hi Peter,

In the namespace names, you have backslashes in the instance and forward
slashes in the schema.  The namespace names must match exactly.  Once I
corrected that, Xerces-J 2.0.1 liked it just fine.  I'm not sure about
XML Spy!

Priscilla

Priscilla Walmsley             priscilla@walmsley.com
Author, Definitive XML Schema     (Prentice Hall PTR)