   DTD Design

We are in the early stages of moving our existing information into XML and I
am starting to look at the DTD and was after some advice.

It was initially proposed that we use the format SubSection(n), however this
limits the number of  sub-sections the document can have. I proposed the use
of a generic section element which will remove this. Which approach is
better? What are there strengths/weaknesses? DOCBook which uses nested
section elements states 'Use of deeply nested Sections may cause problems in
some processing systems.' ?

The documents will be displayed via a browser using XSLT to convert the XML
to HTML.

Thanks in advance

Harvey

		Email Disclaimer

This email has been sent from KPMG LLP, a UK limited
liability partnership, or from one of the companies within
its control (which include KPMG Audit Plc , KPMG United
Kingdom Plc and KPMG UK Limited). The information in
this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
 is prohibited and may be unlawful.  When addressed to
our clients any opinions or advice contained in this email
are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the
governing KPMG client engagement letter.