   Re: [xml-dev] What are the arguments *for* XHTML 2.0?

In a message dated 20/11/2002 16:43:15 GMT Standard Time, clbullar@ingr.com writes:

Andrew:

1.  Does XHTML 2.0 have a future?  Yes.  For those who believe in and
want to pursue development of the Universal Interface Virtual Machine (UIVM)
as Paul calls it, a native language for that machine is needed.

Len,

Is
http://www.blogstream.com/pauls/1034787029
the fullest development of that idea?

Although it seems to have been less than obvious to a few on this list I am actually trying to explore what I see as a serious issue.

Andrew Watt
"XHTML 2.0 - the W3C leading the Web to its full potential ... to implement yesterday's technology tomorrow"