   RE: [xml-dev] Universal Applications, Universal Data

Len suggests

> I don't find success conducting business by the same rules as my love
> life.

Do all your business relationships end prematurely?

Are your business partners oversold on the "capability" of your "product"?

Does the sales investment far outweight the benefits of the ensuing
relationship?

Do existing partners fail to provide "add-on" business on a regular basis?

Hmmmm....maybe you are conducting biz by the same rules.

<grins>

This one was just too much fun not to reply to....sorry for the interruption...you
can get back to XWhatever now...

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com