   RE: [xml-dev] Universal Applications, Universal Data

From: Andrzej Jan Taramina [mailto:andrzej@chaeron.com]

Len suggests

>> I don't find success conducting business by the same rules as my love
>> life.

>Do all your business relationships end prematurely?

No, I usually receive or send a polite notice with at least
a two week period to work off the tensions.

>Are your business partners oversold on the "capability" of your "product"?

Yes.  I have some very polite thank you notes.

>Does the sales investment far outweight the benefits of the ensuing
>relationship?

Not usually.  Marketers here have to return on costs or pay for
overruns out of their commissions.

>Do existing partners fail to provide "add-on" business on a regular basis?

Nope. Once I have them locked in, they are my slaves.

>Hmmmm....maybe you are conducting biz by the same rules.

No, because otherwise I would be more successful in building
new relationships constantly rather than being successful at
maintaining just three (she who must be obeyed, he who must
receive his MAD when I am done with it, and she the little
one in contention for top post if her mother would step aside
but who nonetheless, wraps me with ease).

len