   Re: [xml-dev] What is XHTML 2.0 for?

Mike Champion wrote:

> Of course, the challenge is more to get implementations of what there
> is than to standardize all the innovations coming from the browser
> developers, but there still needs to be a strong XHTML activity to
> center this on.

Only if standardization is the bottleneck (which it seems not to be).

But anyhow, could we at least all agree that it would be good if XHTML
had a clear mission statement and requirements document if only to
prevent scope creep and so that people who do not follow the mailing
lists closely would understand what is being accomplished?

  Paul Prescod