   Re: [xml-dev] Re: Stalled browser development...

On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:47:03 -0500, Andrzej Jan Taramina <andrzej@chaeron.com>
 wrote:

> Andrew said
>
> I don't see it as stalled at all.  Opera continues to make huge advances
> (it's been my primary browser for years now).

Absolutely!  Opera is a really great piece of work, well worth the $29 or
whatever
the price is these days.  Opera 7 beta is a substantial rewrite
(supposedly) to build
on a more XML/DOM-friendly engine, and even in somewhat rough form is
really worth checking out.  I paid the upgrade price
for the beta just as a way of putting something in the "tip jar."  (Plus
it's hard to go back to the ads ....)