   Re: [xml-dev] Re: Stalled browser development...

> Absolutely!  Opera is a really great piece of work, well worth the $29 or
> whatever the price is these days.  Opera 7 beta is a substantial rewrite
> (supposedly) to build on a more XML/DOM-friendly engine, and even in
> somewhat rough form is  really worth checking out.  I paid the upgrade
> price for the beta just as a way of putting something in the "tip jar."
> (Plus it's hard to go back to the ads ....)

I've been playing with the Opera 7 beta....the standards support is MUCH
better.  Many sites that would generate Javascript errors with Opera 6 render
just fine with 7.....the UI is a bit shakey still....but the rendering is looking great.

They'll extract more pennies from me when 7 goes final.

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com