   Re: [xml-dev] A question about XML browsers/editors

> This functionality is more or less there in Dimitre Novachev's "XPath
> Visualizer" available on [1]. He has also worked out a Mozilla version
> but I don't know if that is available yet (I remember there are some
> small things needed to be worked out).
>
> I also recently stubled on a project with the same name [2] written in
> Java but haven't played with it yet.
>
> As far as I know, both sources are open.
>
> [1] http://www.vbxml.com/xpathvisualizer/default.asp
> [2] http://www.logilab.org/xpathvis/

Recent builds of 4Suite also come with 4xpath command line, which offers
similar capability to xgrep.

http://4Suite.org

Tour of 4Suite - http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/10/16/py-xml.html
Proper XML Output in Python - http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/11/13/py-xml.html