   Using XLink, XPointer

A few years ago I asked if anyone was using HyTime, and whether complete
implementations existed.  Most of the responses I got were either "no"
or "I'd tell you but I'd have to kill you."  I'm hoping that this
question will get slightly more nuanced answers.

Is anyone out there using XLink and/or XPointer for production work?
(Even research work could be interesting.)  There are a couple of
different categories of work that come to mind:

* "Generic" XLink and XPointer processors, designed to work with any XML
vocabulary that uses these technologies

* Vocabulary design that integrates XLink and/or XPointer into the
specifications for a particular XML vocabulary

* Vocabulary processing implementations that use XLink and/or XPointer
in the context of a specific XML vocabulary.

I'm aware that recent versions of Mozilla and Netscape support simple
XLinks, that Opera can be taught to support simple XLinks through CSS,
and that RDDL, SVG, and MathML use XLink to varying degrees.

Public or private responses are welcome.
--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!