   Re: [xml-dev] bohemians, gentry

At 11:50 AM 12/4/2002 -0700, Uche Ogbuji wrote:
> > I agree that this has been a perma-thread. I don't recall many concrete
> > examples, and that's what I'm asking for, but I could be wrong, and I am
> > more than happy to look at any examples people can point me to.
>
>Of course you're wrong.  You've made a litany in all such threads here of
>wailing that no one is providing any details.  Inevitably, you've either
>ignored the numerous details that are contributed, or your end of the thread
>peters out pretty quickly after they are posted.  Maybe your understanding of
>"concrete" and "details" differs from mainstream interpretations?

Maybe. That's not my memory. I'd be glad to be shown some concrete examples
from the archives that illustrate this, preferably with angle brackets and
code.

So far, I'm looking at Madam Curie, Shakespeare, and petitio principii,
trying to figure out how to use them to construct an example that
illustrates the point.

>I am weary of the game, and I'm not playing it.  The archives don't lie, and
>I'm not one to do your homework for you.

I gather that a concrete example that illustrates your point is not
something you can construct without some effort, which is why you are
pushing back rather than providing one.

Jonathan