   RE: Is there a technical issue?

At 03:19 PM 12/4/2002 -0800, Jeff Lowery wrote:
>So, I go home, replace the bulb.  But I just spent $6, wasted time and gas,
>just because some dimbulb engineer decided a phillips head screw just wasn't
>the ticket. No, had to be torx. And now I have relatively a complex tool to
>handle standard screws in easily accessible places. And it's great, but
>eventually the rachet will break, the swivel won't swivel, and the kids will
>lose all those replaceable screw heads.  But my old phillips will still work
>until the day I die.
>
>So what's the point? Hell, I don't know. But it was an entertaining story,
>though, wasn't it?

Yes. Reminds me of something I found while looking for data for a workshop:

Strait-Line 64001 Strait-Line Laser Line Generator
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/hi/B000065CE7/qid=1039049055/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1_etk-tools/002-4565982-9305634

Must be a really good way to do straight lines. And there's even a video
you can watch if you have any doubts!

Jonathan