   RE: [xml-dev] Quick filter pattern question (XSLT)

> <xsl:template match="any[@ID='typename\n']">

Call off the hounds.

The expression:

<xsl:template match="any[starts-with(@ID, 'typename')]">

works fair enough. Doesn't enforce numerics at the end, though.  I suppose
there might be an ends-with expression that would do that, although I can't
think of what it would be.

Thank you for participating in XSLT 101.   Now back to our regular scheduled
programming....