   Re: [xml-dev] Typing and paranoia

Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:
> And the encumbrances of MPEG7 are?

Solid and heavy of course, what else do you expect from MPEG-style consortia?
It's pretty much "patent it or the others in the group will do it for you". And
it will be the exact same thing in all consortia that have similar patent
policies and that create their own binary infosets.

Maybe you're starting to see why I'm worried?

--
Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Research Engineer, Expway