   RE: [xml-dev] IE and XML schema

>Once you have a stylesheet that works (I recommend testing it by just
>running it against the xml documents you want to test), overwrite the
>stylesheet in msxml3.dll, press the compile script button, save as
>msxml3backup.dll in your system32 folder, make sure you stop all
>processes that are currently using msxml3.dll, delete msxml3.dll and
>rename msxml3backup.dll as msxml3.dll. Note the first time you actually
>try to load an xml document into IE after doing this it will take 10 or
>15 seconds.

Note that although it works  without unregistering and reregistering
dlls (I know because the first time I did it I didn't bother to
unregister and reregister anything) it would probably be worthwhile
going through the extra precaution, the question being if it's something
you're doing on a computer you can afford to be messing around with. ;)