   VOTE Was: The privilege of XML parsing - Data types, binary XML and XML

If you would like to vote your conscience on whether "welding data typing
into the core of XML is a really bad idea" or not, go to:

http://www.wyeast.net/vote.html

I'll tabulate results over a few weeks (or when voting dies down), and send
the results to the list.

Privacy: The only information I am collecting is your vote (1 or 0), instant
it was made, and the IP address where the vote came from, to make sure I
don't tabulate multiple votes (rule: one vote per IP; that's about the best
I can do for accuracy).

Now go vote and get heard.

Mike