Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Call for Papers and Announcement of the 10th ISPE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CONCURRENT ENGINEERING: RESEARCH AND APPLICATIONS,
- From: "Jens Jakob Andersen, PDI" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 22:02:33 +0100
- Thread-index: AcKaG0wFoyXZDIrXRH68FvqQwSg+RwIBjJYg
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] Call for Papers XML Europe 2003 -- Deadline December 13
ISPE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON
CONCURRENT ENGINEERING: RESEARCH AND APPLICATIONS
Carlton Madeira Hotel, Madeira Island - Portugal, 26 - 30 JULY, 2003
CALL FOR PAPERS AND CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT
*** CE Research and Applications: The vision for the future generation ***
ISPE/CExxxx Concurrent Engineering: Research and Applications, is a series of conferences that has been a major forum for the international scientific exchange of multi-disciplinary and inter-organizational aspects of concurrent engineering (CE), focused on the research and applications issues of CE.
The 10th ISPE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CONCURRENT ENGINEERING: RESEARCH AND APPLICATIONS, will be hold in 26-30 July 2003 in the pleasant Madeira Island - Portugal, known as the Pearl of the Atlantic.
This year we are celebrating the 10th edition of this series of conferences, under the theme:
**** CE Research and Applications: The vision for the future generation ****
Only full paper submissions will be accepted to CE2003, subject to the international scientific rules for referee, and authors of selected papers will be invited to publish in International Scientific Journals.
All selected papers will be in the Conference Proceedings book and accompanying CD, published by one recognized international publisher with ISBN registration.
Identified major areas for this year are (but not restricted to):
* Innovation and business strategies for CE
* Manufacturing and services within CE
* Technologies and methods for Interoperability and Interfacing in CE
* The Single Electronic Market and CE
* Global standardization and CE
* Education, social aspects and humanities inside CE
* Demonstrating feasibility and applicability
* The vision for CE. The past, the present and the future
* Now: Please send your Expression of Interest to:
- participate in CE2003
- submit a paper
- organize a session
* February 28, 2003: Deadline to submit full papers.
* March 15, 2003: Deadline for proposals to Workshop sessions, Tutorials and Exhibition of Computer Tools proposals
* March 24, 2003: Notification of paper acceptance mailed.
* April 14, 2003: Deadline for final camera ready full paper.
* April 21, 2003: Notification of final acceptance. Preliminary program posted.
* April 25, 2003: Deadline for payment of early registration fee.
* May 26, 2003: Notification of tutorials and Exhibition of Computer Tools proposals acceptance mailed.
CE2003 is sponsored by International Journal of Concurrent Engineering: Research & Applications (CERA Journal) and the International Society for Productivity Enhancement (ISPE).
Due to the increasing interest in this scientific forum, nowadays CE conferences have been co-sponsored from major internationally recognized professional and industrial organizations:
IEE: Institution of Electrical Engineers - Manufacturing
IJES: International Journal of Engineering Simulation
IMS: Intelligent Manufacturing Systems
ASME: The American Society of Mechanical Engineers - MED
ISPA: International Society of Parametric Analysts
AAAI: American Association for Artificial Intelligence
EsoCE: European Society of Concurrent Engineering
AIAA: American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
International Scientific Journals:
Also, International Scientific Journals have been supporting the CE conferences, inviting selected papers to publish there:
* International Journal of Concurrent Engineering: Research & Applications (CERA Journal) (official sponsor)
* International Journal of Internet and Enterprise Management (IJIEM)
* International Journal of Agile Manufacturing(IJAM)
* Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Systems(JAMS)
Proceedings will be published as an ISBN numbered book with accompanying CD by A.A. Balkema Publishers and will be printed before the conference to be distributed to the attendants.
All updated details about the conference are available at: www.ispe-net.org/CE2003.
For further enquires:
General Chair, CE2003, Ricardo Goncalves
Departamento de Eng. Electrotécnica da Fac. de Ciências e Tecnologia
Universidade Nova de Lisboa,UNINOVA, Quinta da Torre,
P2825 Monte Caparica, Portugal
Tel: +351-212948527 or +351-212948337 Fax: +351-212941253