From: "Stirnaman, Jason" <stirnj@sosmail.state.mo.us>
To: "'James Rayner'" <rcxau@yahoo.com.au>
Sent: Saturday, 14 December 2002 01:45
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] IE7 and browsers web standard compatibility

> James,
>
> I'm assuming server technologies, eg. ASP, PHP, Java, etc. are not an
option
> for you?  Writing an ASP script (if your server is running IIS) to do your
> transform server-side is really quite simple.
>
> Jason

<?xml version="1.0"?>
	<xsl:template match="/">
		<head>
        <link rel="stylesheet" href="../style.css" type="text/css" />
		</head>
		<center><xsl:apply-templates/></center>
	</xsl:template>

	<!-- Formatting -->

	<xsl:template match="heading">
		<xsl:value-of select="."/>
		<hr />
	</xsl:template>
	<xsl:template match="name">

		<xsl:value-of select="."/></strong>

	</xsl:template>
	<xsl:template match="rating|size">

		<xsl:value-of select="."/>

	</xsl:template>
	<xsl:template match="link">
		<hr />
	</xsl:template>
	<xsl:template match="prev">
		<hr />
	</xsl:template>
	<xsl:template match="home">
		<hr />
	</xsl:template>
	<xsl:template match="next">
		<hr />
	</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>
Title: VR Tech - Downloads
Downloads

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="internet.xsl"?>
  <heading>
    Web Development
  </heading>
  <download>
    <name>
      1st Page 2000
    </name>
    <size>
      5MB
    </size>
    <rating>
      10/10
    </rating>
  <link location="revs/1page.html">
      Download
  </link>
  </download>
  <download>
    <name>
      MapThis!
    </name>
    <size>
      432KB
    </size>
    <rating>
    </rating>
    <link location="http://www.pagetutor.com/dl/mapthis.html";>
      Download
    </link>
  </download>
  <download>
    <name>
      PageTutor
    </name>
    <size>
      2MB
    </size>
    <rating>
      10/10
    </rating>
    <link location="revs/wtutor.html">
      Download
    </link>
  </download>
  <!-- <link location="prev.html">previous</link>