   RE: [xml-dev] nested namespaces

I'm well aware that there _are_ ways to process these things.  (In SAX,
all things are possible, or most things, anyway.)

My question is the relationship between can and should.  We seem to be
short of a few best practices in this zone, and I worry that a lot of
people take this kind of thing for granted.

If there's an area of namespace practice that needs further exploration,
it's most likely how best to mix and mingle parts from different
namespaces in widely-distributed vocabularies, not just how to process
particular minglings in particular environments.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!