   re: [xml-dev] Sean McGrath hits a home run

Tim Bray writes:

 > http://www.itworld.com/nl/xml_prac/04182002/
 >
 > Outstanding. -Tim

Very nicely written, but does that mean that we have to start the APIs
vs. Formats debate all over again?

I'm already very caught up defending the Moral, Right, and Just sides
of the Cessna vs. Piper, vi vs. emacs, Windows vs. Linux, C++
vs. Java, Python vs. Perl and Coke vs. Pepsi debates, so I don't know
if I'll have time to help with this one.

All the best,

David

p.s. Piper, emacs, Linux, Java, Perl, and Pepsi, of course.

--
David Megginson, david@megginson.com, http://www.megginson.com/