   RE: [xml-dev] nested namespaces

The XML in this example isn't as perverse (i.e boneheaded) as in your
original claims. Even then I only see two answers

A.) recursively filter for only the items you care about (my stylesheet
and query examples)

B.) process XML based on agreed upon processing rules

Trying to come up with a "generic" mechanism for processing XML in such
situations seems like a fools errand.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Freebees will only arrive at work on your days off.

rights.