Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: Xml-Dev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: CNet focusses on the negative
- From: Paul Prescod <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 13:17:51 -0800
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en-US; rv:1.2b) Gecko/20021016
I never thought I'd feel sorry for Microsoft not getting enough credit
for its progress on XML. But there you go...
It turns out that a sysadmin and "IT specialist" from Columbus, Ohio
mistrust Microsoft so what does it matter whether Office got positive
reviews from Charles Goldfarb, Tim Bray, Edd Dumbill, etc.