   Re: [xml-dev] Whitepapers and ScreenShots of Office 11 XML Features

Hi Dare,

> For those of you who couldn't be at XML 2002, you can now check out
> what all the buzz about Office 11's XML support is about first hand.
> The link below provides screenshots of Excel 11 and Word 11, white
> papers describing the XML features of Office 11 for developers and
> business decision makers, and a preview of Visual Studio Tools for
> Office.

Thanks, this is interesting. Any such documents availbale or scheduled
for Visio? I am really interested in having more details about the SVG
support in Visio. Kind regards,

Antoine
--
Antoine Quint <antoine.quint@fuchsia-design.com>
SVG Consultant & Research Engineer, Fuchsia Design