   Re: [xml-dev] Whitepapers and ScreenShots of Office 11 XML Features

Has anyone looked under the hood to see what the MS markup is actually
like, and whether it bears any resemblance at all to the efforts for XML
office document markup specification now under way at OASIS?

> Hi Dare,
>
> > For those of you who couldn't be at XML 2002, you can now check out
> > what all the buzz about Office 11's XML support is about first hand.
> > The link below provides screenshots of Excel 11 and Word 11, white
> > papers describing the XML features of Office 11 for developers and
> > business decision makers, and a preview of Visual Studio Tools for
> > Office.
>
> Thanks, this is interesting. Any such documents availbale or scheduled
> for Visio? I am really interested in having more details about the SVG
> support in Visio. Kind regards,
>
> Antoine

Sam Hunting
eTopicality, Inc.

"Turn your searching experience into a finding experience."(tm)

Topic map consulting and training: www.etopicality.com
Free open source topic map tools:  www.gooseworks.org

XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
Addison-Wesley, ISBN 0-201-74960-2.