   RE: [xml-dev] Internal entities removed from XML?

Our XML APIs support both internal and external entities. If you are
having difficulty with finding the .NET Framework SDK documentation
online, the link for the section on working with XML is

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpguide
/html/cpconemployingxmlinnetframework.asp

If you have problems with our APIs you and can provide a bug report plus
repro you can either post to one of our newsgroups
(microsoft.public.dotnet.xml) or mail me directly.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
The hurrier you go, the behinder you get.

rights.