   Re: [xml-dev] Internal entities removed from XML?

Dare Obasanjo wrote:

> I remember asking about this a while ago and the
> answer  was related to last minute code changes for
> perf reasons.

Sigh, premature optimization. The thing to do would to leave entity
expansion on by default, but allow it to be turned off, for perf
reasons. That way you ship compliant libraries and leave
optimization driven subsetting to developers.

Bill de hÓra
--
Propylon
www.propylon.com