   Re: [xml-dev] Common XML (was Re: Internal entities)

Sam:

> The way I express is this is that topic maps can "embrace and
> extend" ;-) any existing markup scheme. See e.g.:
>
>     http://www.etopicality.com/presentations/KT_2002/omnivore.html
>
> tmtk, the topic map toolkit available at www.gooseworks.org, includes an
> implementation of this approach, based on the draft ISO Reference Model
> (the RM) for topic maps.

Great staff!
To add to this, most of TM vendors have similar solutions.
Also Kal's open source Metadata Processing Framework is available [1]:
I myself proposed a stylesheet framework at KT2001 [2],
which I am successfully implementing ever since, it works great!

[1] http://www.techquila.com/mdf.html
[2] http://www.cogx.com/kt2001/

--Nikita.

Nikita Ogievetsky, nogievet@cogx.com;