   RE: [xml-dev] XSLT for desktop applications

>I can't think of any way the .NET framework supports his scenario
besides >what you outlined below. It seems like a very odd thing to
require that a >native GUI application be built with XSLT, like asking
that a web page be >built with C++.

It is an odd scenario, I am not 100% averse to odd scenarios (for I
believe in odd scenarios one may accidentally stumble on a brilliant
application), and I think the .NET framework opens us up for a lot of
odd scenarios.

I did of course try to indicate the oddness in the text "the only use
for xslt in that scenario that I can see" but as Kanchana D S was
somewhat vague as to the whole scenario it could be difficult to
dispassionately evaluate it.