   Jpeg's and the PDF Serializer

hey..

Im using the Cocoon.2.0.4. dist on a Tomcat.

Im in need of some help here..

I want to generate a .pdf document, using the XSL functions in cocoon.
Works fine, but when i include an JPEG image, i get the image displayed with
a Yellow filter apply to it.

Experimenting with this, i tried converting the same image to different formats,
the ones i found working was GIF and PNG. But not the same quality as the JPEG.
Looks to me that the FOP is trying to convert the image to CMYK, but fails to do so.

to see the result i get, check

Is there somewhere i configure the FOP, or is a serious bug ?

Jacob Bager
jb@an-concepts.dk
Developer
http://www.An-Concepts.dk