   How to handle multi lingual capability

Hello,

I have to develop a system that is for the Middle East geography and my customer wants to have english and arabic interfaces to be available for the application we are building.

We are using Microsoft HTCs - edit sheet, list sheet, dynamic table etc - sql 2000 and features supported by the database server for xml queries etc. We have style sheets and use XSLT.

I want to know how to handle multi lingual needs of the customer. i want to be able to have a language switch button that would toggle the presentation - text mostly - of the user interface.

suggestions on how to do this and if any examples are available that you know.

Thank you
-Murthy

@ Free email yourname@surimail.com > http://surimail.com
# Send nice ecards 4 every ocassion >> http://suricards.com